Nachrichten zum Thema: Office 2007
Seite 1 von 1

Sp 2 In Office 2007 Integrieren

#1 Mitglied ist offline   SamuiDidi 

• Gruppe: aktive Mitglieder
  • Beigetreten: 23. November 04
  • Interessen:Alles rund um den PC

geschrieben 29. April 2009 - 15:33

Hallo wer kann eine genaue verständliche Anleitung in das Forum stellen wie man das SP2 2 von Office 2007 in die CD integrieren kann ? Update extractieren usw.
Wäre echt super

Gruss Samuididi

Eingefügtes Bild

*****Wenn Du einen Rechtschreibfehler findest darftst Du ihn gerne behalten*****
*jeden tag verschwinden Rentner im Internet weil sie gleichzeitig alt und entfernen drücken*

Anzeige

#2 Mitglied ist offline   caracas 

• Beigetreten: 30. Januar 07

geschrieben 29. April 2009 - 15:44

Bitte schön, ich hoffe du kommst mit englisch klar!!

Slipstream Office 2007 with SP2

While Microsoft made big promises for Windows Vista slipstreaming (and then failed mightily), it really came through with Office 2007: All you need to do is extract the updates from the service pack and then copy them to the Updates folder in the Office install folder structure. (And then optionally burn it to disc, though I just keep it up on a network share.) And because Office service packs are cumulative, you only need the latest service pack.

Here's how you slipstream, or integrate, Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2).

1. Download the standalone installer (290 MB). The filename is office2007sp2-kb953195-fullfile-en-us.exe in the US.

2. Create two folders in the root of your C: drive (or wherever) called Extract (C:\Extract) and Updates (C:\Updates).

3. Move the Office 2007 SP2 installer to the Extract folder.

4. Open a command line window (CMD) and type the following:

CD C:\Extract

office2007sp2-kb953195-fullfile-en-us.exe /extract:C:\Updates

5. Agree to the EULA and then close the Installer when completed.

6. Move the contents of the C:\Updates folder to the Updates folder in your Office 2007 install folder structure.

7. Optionally, burn it to disc.

When I originally installed SP2 it was on a machine that already had Office 2007, SP1, and a number of post-SP1 updates installed. So I just tested it on a clean Windows 7 RC machine to make sure the slipstreamed folder structure worked and that the resulting application version number matched what I saw with the version of Office + SP2 I previously installed. Seems to work just fine.
"Künstliche Intelligenz ist leichter zu ertragen als natürliche Dummheit!"
Besser eine gesunde Verdorbenheit, als eine verdorbene Gesundheit!

Mein System: Gigabyte GA-G73PVM-S2H, Intel Core2Duo 2180 @ 2800 GHz, 2048 MB (DDR2-800 DDR2 SDRAM) Muskin 991533, Sapphire HD2400 XT 256MB, Samsung HD321KJ 320GB SATA, DVD-Laufwerk: LG H20NS 10 SATA black

#3 Mitglied ist offline   DON666 

• Beigetreten: 30. Oktober 03
  • Interessen:PC, Xbox Series X

geschrieben 29. April 2009 - 16:18

Eine Methode, um das so "richtig" slipstreamen zu können, gibt es nicht, oder? Denn auf diese Weise muß man ja hinterher auf jeden Fall eine DVD brennen, da das Gesamtpaket dann nicht mehr auf eine CD paßt.
Motörhead
Queens Of The Stone Age
Fu Manchu
Napalm Death
Liar
Grim Tales... ^^
SysProfile
"Is my cock big enough,
is my brain small enough
for you to make me a star?"
(Jello Biafra "Pull My Strings")

#4 _The Coin Operator_

• Gruppe: Gäste

geschrieben 29. April 2009 - 16:32

Das Thema hatten wir doch heut schon.
Siehe hier Windows Update Problem

Insbesondere der Link unter 1. (ne deutsche Anleitung). Um eine DVD wirst du nicht herumkommen, was aber nicht so schlimm ist, du musst sie nur "offen" lassen beim brennen (nicht abschließen). So kannst du auch noch nachträgliche Updates für Office 07 SP2 (nachdem du diese entpackt hast) einfach mit in den Updates Ordner der DVD brennen. Somit hast du, wenn du Office neu installieren mußt, immer eine aktuelle Version.
Siehe auch hier: http://beqiraj.com/office/2007/service-pac...pdate/index.asp

Wunderschön dort beschrieben.

#5 Mitglied ist offline   DJxSpeedy 

• Beigetreten: 19. Juni 06
  • Interessen:DJing, Musik, PCs

geschrieben 29. April 2009 - 16:37

ne wüsste keine andere möglichkeit als des von caracas genannte

#6 Mitglied ist offline   SamuiDidi 

• Beigetreten: 23. November 04
  • Interessen:Alles rund um den PC

geschrieben 29. April 2009 - 20:00

Beitrag anzeigenZitat (caracas: 29.04.2009, 16:44)

Bitte schön, ich hoffe du kommst mit englisch klar!!

Slipstream Office 2007 with SP2

While Microsoft made big promises for Windows Vista slipstreaming (and then failed mightily), it really came through with Office 2007: All you need to do is extract the updates from the service pack and then copy them to the Updates folder in the Office install folder structure. (And then optionally burn it to disc, though I just keep it up on a network share.) And because Office service packs are cumulative, you only need the latest service pack.

Here's how you slipstream, or integrate, Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2).

1. Download the standalone installer (290 MB). The filename is office2007sp2-kb953195-fullfile-en-us.exe in the US.

2. Create two folders in the root of your C: drive (or wherever) called Extract (C:\Extract) and Updates (C:\Updates).

3. Move the Office 2007 SP2 installer to the Extract folder.

4. Open a command line window (CMD) and type the following:

CD C:\Extract

office2007sp2-kb953195-fullfile-en-us.exe /extract:C:\Updates

5. Agree to the EULA and then close the Installer when completed.

6. Move the contents of the C:\Updates folder to the Updates folder in your Office 2007 install folder structure.

7. Optionally, burn it to disc.

When I originally installed SP2 it was on a machine that already had Office 2007, SP1, and a number of post-SP1 updates installed. So I just tested it on a clean Windows 7 RC machine to make sure the slipstreamed folder structure worked and that the resulting application version number matched what I saw with the version of Office + SP2 I previously installed. Seems to work just fine.

Ich bedanke mich für Deinen Typ .

:smokin: Gruss SamuiDidi

Eingefügtes Bild

*****Wenn Du einen Rechtschreibfehler findest darftst Du ihn gerne behalten*****
*jeden tag verschwinden Rentner im Internet weil sie gleichzeitig alt und entfernen drücken*

Thema verteilen:

Seite 1 von 1

1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema
Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0