WinFuture-Forum.de: I2phex:filesharing Via I2p [i2phex 0.1.1.35] 03.11.05 18:27 - WinFuture-Forum.de

Zum Inhalt wechseln

Beiträge in diesem Forum erhöhen euren Beitragszähler nicht.
Seite 1 von 1

I2phex:filesharing Via I2p [i2phex 0.1.1.35] 03.11.05 18:27 verschlüsseltes Filesharing via I2P

#1 Mitglied ist offline   defnax 

• Gruppe: Mitglieder
  • Beigetreten: 10. Mai 04

geschrieben 04. November 2005 - 13:08

I2Phex ist ein speziell für das I2P-Netz modifizierter Gnutella-Client, der anonymes Filesharing erlaubt.

Eingefügtes Bild

I2Phex 0.1.1.35 ist verfügbar

Zitat

Latest changes in cvs:
- cleaned up synchronization a bit so the GUI doesn't block while doing some
potentially long lasting network operations (flushing connections, etc)

The full installation package can be found at:
http://dev.i2p.net/i....35_install.exe (pgp sig [link: dev.i2p.net])

Windows users can just run that, installing it into a directory "next to" your I2P installation directory (e.g. if you install I2P in the default location - C:\Program Files\i2p, you should install I2Phex in C:\Program Files\i2phex). *nix/osx users can instead run "java -jar i2phex_0.1.1.35_install.exe", installing it next to their I2P install.

The installer should create an i2phex icon on your desktop and a start menu folder with i2phex and an uninstaller. Whenever you want to run I2Phex, just use either of those, or run the I2Phex.exe in the I2Phex installation directory. *nix/osx users can just use "java -jar i2phex.exe" in the I2Phex installation directory, or can work through the optional shell scripts.

There is also a non-exe version up at:
http://dev.i2p.net/i...ex_0.1.1.35.zip (pgp sig [link: dev.i2p.net])

This is the plain i2phex without an installer - just unzip it and run the included I2Phex.exe. You won't get a start menu, desktop icon, or uninstaller, but you may not care.

There is also i2phex's "source" release available, but that only includes the partial export that phex's original "makeRelease" bundles. To build from source, I recommend:
Code:
cvs -d :pserver:[email protected]/cvsroot co i2phex
cd build
ant makeRelease

This builds release/i2phex_0.1.1.35_install.exe and the rest. That ant script assumes ../i2p/ is the i2p source directory, with everything built, plus the contents of ../i2p/build/ available at ../i2p/lib/ (this last restriction will be removed later).

The 0.1.1.34 release has been tagged in CVS as "i2phex_0_1_1_35".

If you're new to I2Phex, you can bootstrap your instance by downloading a list of references from either Complication [link: complication.i2p] or Legion [link: legion.i2p]. You can save the i2phex.hosts file in your ~/.i2phex/ or %HOME%\i2phex\ directories. Alternately, you can load those files in your browser and paste a few lines into the text box at the bottom left of the I2Phex window, "add" them, and then "connect". This, of course, only needs to be done once. Hopefully in a later release we'll have gwebcache support (anyone want to work on that?), but for now, this'll do.

Anzeige

Thema verteilen:

Seite 1 von 1

1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema
Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0