Mein Ultrauxthemepatcher

#136 Mitglied ist offline   MZottel 

• Gruppe: aktive Mitglieder
  • Beigetreten: 14. Mai 03
  • Interessen:Musik (Gothic)
    Sport
    Computer

geschrieben 10. August 2018 - 17:48

It is working on all Windows 10 Versions (Home, Professional and Business)
Have Fun MZottel

Projekte: UpdatePack + Scanner, ZAAMPPServer, VistaMizer, UltraUXThemePatcher, LaTeXUSB, SevenMizer

Zitat

"Es ist gelogen, dass Videogames Kids beeinflussen. Hätte Pac Man das getan, würden wir heute durch dunkle Räume irren, Pillen fressen und elektronische Musik hören." (Kristian Wilson, NINTENDO INC., 1989)

Anzeige

#137 Mitglied ist offline   Curlyshine 

geschrieben 08. September 2018 - 07:34

Hey any thought update to fit in Win10 (RS5)? I mean 1809 or later version, just updated to windows insider version days ago but uxthemepatcher cannot be supported :unsure:

#138 Mitglied ist offline   MZottel 

Sport
    Computer

geschrieben 10. September 2018 - 17:35

yes it will support 1809, the real latest insider (>17750) are not support yet, due to time restriction from my side.
Have Fun MZottel

Projekte: UpdatePack + Scanner, ZAAMPPServer, VistaMizer, UltraUXThemePatcher, LaTeXUSB, SevenMizer

Zitat

"Es ist gelogen, dass Videogames Kids beeinflussen. Hätte Pac Man das getan, würden wir heute durch dunkle Räume irren, Pillen fressen und elektronische Musik hören." (Kristian Wilson, NINTENDO INC., 1989)

#139 Mitglied ist offline   Jackalope 

• Gruppe: Mitglieder
  • Beigetreten: 11. November 18

geschrieben 11. November 2018 - 01:49

Beitrag anzeigenZitat (MZottel: 10. September 2018 - 17:35)

yes it will support 1809, the real latest insider (>17750) are not support yet, due to time restriction from my side.

Hi,

I have been having trouble with my computer for awhile. I don't think it was UX Theme patcher. It was probably one of the many other registry hacks etc that I applied. I decided to reformat my computer and reinstall Windows. I'm reinstalling things and I was wondering if there is any reason that UX Theme patcher would decrease performance of my computer?

#140 Mitglied ist offline   MZottel 

Sport
    Computer

geschrieben 11. November 2018 - 13:56

Hi Jackalope, there is no known performance in- or decrease. The patcher only modifies (only a few bit) existing files on your PC. So no background task or others.
Have Fun MZottel

Zitat

#141 Mitglied ist offline   alxtr1bal 

• Beigetreten: 20. November 18

geschrieben 20. November 2018 - 07:39

Hello MZottel

I installed the 3.5.1 beta version on the 18282 insider version. (Latest skip ahead insider RS6)
It's mostly working, the main problem is that the background color of the file explorer is orange (not the navigation pane), after any theme is chosen! .

Thanks for the work.

Alex

#142 Mitglied ist offline   MZottel 

Sport
    Computer

geschrieben 23. November 2018 - 18:10

Therefore you have to get in contact with the Theme creators, they all have to do updates for the latest insider, due to changes by MS for the Themes.
Have Fun MZottel

Zitat

#143 Mitglied ist offline   shadoskill 

• Beigetreten: 27. November 18

geschrieben 27. November 2018 - 21:17

Hello I am using v3.5.1 anytime I plug in my 4k TV the screen goes black and only the mouse cursor shows.
I cannot open any menus, task manager does not respond, after a few minutes I get logged out or rarely the computer restarts.
When it logged me out it acts like a login loop were I type password and it goes right back to the login screen.

I have tested multiple types of cables HDMI > HDMI, DisplayPort > HDMI, and DisplayPort Active > HDMI all same result.
I have tested this issue on 2 computers and 1 laptop all have the same issues, the laptop has it if I close the screen when "When lid is shut do nothing" is enabled.

I have done all the standard of reinstall, make sure drivers are updated, etc...

The only way to fix this is to uninstall UltraUXThemePatcher.

If there is any more information that could possible help find a fix for this I am happy to help provide.

#144 Mitglied ist offline   MZottel 

Sport
    Computer

geschrieben 01. Dezember 2018 - 09:40

A 4k monitor uses a special secured connection from PC to Monitor, therefor signed (unmodified) files are necessary. In this case you can not use UltraUXThemePatcher, sorry!
Have Fun MZottel

Zitat

#145 Mitglied ist offline   ^L^ 

• Beigetreten: 06. Februar 07
  • Interessen:''Herzliche'' Musik (Renaissance bis Heute) + Waldspaziergänge + Ruhe [o;

geschrieben 02. Dezember 2018 - 21:48

BTW: Die aktuelle Adresse https://www.syssel.n...eme.php?lang=de :detective:
Gesundheitsbasis: (Ich) Mach' es wie die Sonnenuhr, zähl' die schönen Stunden nur ...

WinBoard-Forum | Dr. Windows | Denkforum
MullVad-Verbindungs-Check | Browser-User-Agent-Check | Trace-Route-Check
Windows-Tasten-Shortcuts | GSM-Handy-Codes | Browser-Privacy-Test

#146 Mitglied ist offline   Jackalope 

• Beigetreten: 11. November 18

geschrieben 06. Dezember 2018 - 23:59

"Hi Jackalope, there is no known performance in- or decrease. The patcher only modifies (only a few bit) existing files on your PC. So no background task or others."

---- I figured but I just wanted to check. It's just acting.... REAL REAL slow. And the dwm.exe is taking up something like 30-50% of the GPU which is crazy!

"A 4k monitor uses a special secured connection from PC to Monitor, therefor signed (unmodified) files are necessary. In this case you can not use UltraUXThemePatcher, sorry!"

Ooooh.... might this be what is causing my issues then? Because I have a Surface Book2 which has a detachable 4k screen.

Is there a way for me to uninstall UXthemepatcher so that I can test it without having to reinstall my OS all over again?

#147 Mitglied ist offline   MZottel 

Sport
    Computer

geschrieben 07. Dezember 2018 - 17:02

Yes, use the uninstaller of the patcher. This will replace the modified files with the orignals and everything is back to standard. Of course 3rd party themes are not possible in that way.
Have Fun MZottel

Zitat

#148 Mitglied ist offline   Ordure31 

• Beigetreten: 08. Oktober 17

geschrieben 20. Januar 2019 - 14:29

Zitat

No Hello I am using v3.5.1 anytime I plug in my 4k TV the screen goes black and only the mouse cursor shows.
I cannot open any menus, task manager does not respond, after a few minutes I get logged out or rarely the computer restarts.
When it logged me out it acts like a login loop were I type password and it goes right back to the login screen.

I have tested multiple types of cables HDMI > HDMI, DisplayPort > HDMI, and DisplayPort Active > HDMI all same result.
I have tested this issue on 2 computers and 1 laptop all have the same issues, the laptop has it if I close the screen when "When lid is shut do nothing" is enabled.

I have done all the standard of reinstall, make sure drivers are updated, etc...

The only way to fix this is to uninstall UltraUXThemePatcher.

If there is any more information that could possible help find a fix for this I am happy to help provide.

Hi, I have never encounter this issue with my TV Sony in 4K (4:4:4 60 hz). Before, the Windows october release, all was fine.

Actually with the two last Ultrauxthemepatcher and the october release, when I wake up from hibernate mode, some theme colors are not recalled correctly (for exemple, inside Xyplorer.exe).

Maybe a solution ? :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Ordure31 bearbeitet: 20. Januar 2019 - 20:46

#149 Mitglied ist offline   Ordure31 

• Beigetreten: 08. Oktober 17

geschrieben 21. Januar 2019 - 04:15

I have try to delete "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Themes\DefaultColors" but when I reset my PC, I can't log into Windows.

Now it seems to work. Strange.

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Ordure31 bearbeitet: 21. Januar 2019 - 04:37

#150 Mitglied ist offline   EphemeralBlue 

• Beigetreten: 21. Mai 19

geschrieben 21. Mai 2019 - 01:33

Hello. I have run the program for both 1809 and 1903 builds of Windows and while the program claims that two of three files are patched (and the third does not need patching), themes are not being displayed correctly. I place the theme files in the Resources/themes folder, but only the colour of the explorer header change after application. Could you help me with troubleshooting this issue? Thanks.

Thema verteilen:

• 15 Seiten +
  • « Erste

1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema
Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0