WinFuture-Forum.de: Solution for lost data restoration from Windows 7 based PC storage dis - WinFuture-Forum.de

Zum Inhalt wechseln

Alle Informationen zum Thema Windows 7 in unserem Special. Windows 7 Download, FAQ und neue Funktionen im Überblick.
Seite 1 von 1

Solution for lost data restoration from Windows 7 based PC storage dis

#1 _aryana_

• Gruppe: Gäste

geschrieben 26. September 2013 - 05:36

I accidentally deleted pictures, videos and text documents from computer system storage disk. I need help to restore my accidentally deleted files from Windows 7 based computer system. I am looking for solution to restore lost data. Can anybody help me to recover my lost data?

Anzeige

#2 Mitglied ist offline   EmKa262 

• Gruppe: aktive Mitglieder
  • Beigetreten: 19. Januar 10
  • Interessen:Technik, Games, Autos, Motorräder

geschrieben 26. September 2013 - 06:11

Welcome, you can try it with PC Inspector File Recovery Click Me
If the Data is not overwritten yet, you got a good chance with this tool.
Eingefügtes Bild

#3 Mitglied ist offline   joe13 

• Beigetreten: 10. September 09

geschrieben 26. September 2013 - 15:06

Important - do not write anything to that hard disk before restore !
Wenn ein unerwarteter Fehler aufgetreten ist, frage ich mich immer, welche Fehler erwartet wurden...

#4 Mitglied ist offline   Mondragor 

• Beigetreten: 22. Februar 12

geschrieben 27. September 2013 - 07:49

Hi there,

data recovery is a process where a pointer to a file is restored. The Filesystemtable has these pointers as entries and thatswhy a new File ist stored to other areas on a Disc. The Problem ist that these entries are deleted out of the fs-table when you delete any File in Win7. The blocks where the file is stored aren't overwritten thereby but if you now write any new file or expand an existing file, there is nothing that prevents to write these informations where the blocks of the deleted file are stored and thereby overwritten.
A Restore-Program is able to read out old ("deleted") files out of the FS-table and to find the related blocks at the disc and to reconstruct the file thereby.
If now one block was already overwritten, the file is destroyed thatswhy it is very recommanded not to write any data onto that disc.
There are several Programs like tune up utilities or PDR like krystna wrote already that are able to reconstruct the deleted files but only of no of the blocks is overwritten.

Kind regards,
Mondragor

Thema verteilen:

Seite 1 von 1

1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema
Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0