WinFuture-Forum.de: Englisch Stunde Zusammenfassung - WinFuture-Forum.de

Zum Inhalt wechseln

Beiträge in diesem Forum erhöhen euren Beitragszähler nicht.
Seite 1 von 1

Englisch Stunde Zusammenfassung Kann jemand sich das nochmal angucken

#1 Mitglied ist offline   tim.oso 

• Gruppe: aktive Mitglieder
  • Beigetreten: 20. Dezember 06

geschrieben 06. Juli 2008 - 19:26

hey, ich muss bis morgen also Montag meine Zusammenfassung für Englisch über die Stunde
vom Freitag abgeben. Ich hab jetzt mal die Zusammenfassung geschrieben, wäre schön wenn nochmal jemand schnell drüber schauen könnte und vllt. ganz dumme Fehler finden würde...DANKE schonmal im vorraus... :

In the following I would summarize the English lesson from Friday the 4. July 2008.
At first it’s important to say that 2 peoples from the USA were in our class. Mrs _________, she is a teacher in the USA and Mr.______, he do something with politics.
We asked them many questions about the life in the USA, but not only. We asked also questions about their school and their political voting system. Mrs and Mr. ___________ answered us the question and the class were very interesting because they answered us the questions very funny.
Mr. ______told us very much about the political voting system in the USA that George W. Bush was not real voted because in the USA if you get 51% of the voting’s in an area, you get 100% and the one who gets 49%, he gets 0% and this is not a right voting system.
And Mrs.______ answered the question about the school and he told us that in the USA you don’t teach religion in school and I was really surprised because in Germany it’s normal to teach religion.
But I’m also surprised that I understand Mrs and Mr. _______ very good, because I’m in the 9th class and I’m not the best pupil in English but I’m understand the essential.
So all in all it was one of the best English lessons ever and I’m happy if we repeat something like that.

DANKE !!
gruß TiX

Anzeige

#2 Mitglied ist offline   Ronin 

• Beigetreten: 02. Januar 04

geschrieben 06. Juli 2008 - 19:55

I would like to summarize the English lesson from Friday the 4. July 2008.
At first it’s important to say that 2 people from the USA were in our class. Mrs _________, she is a teacher in the USA and Mr.______, who is involved in politics.
We asked them many questions about their life in the USA but not only. We also asked questions about their school and their political voting system. Mrs and Mr. ___________ answered the questions and the class was very interested because they answered the questions in a funny way.
Mr. ______told us a lot about the political voting system in the USA and that George W. Bush was not really elected because in the USA, if you get 51% of the votes in a state, you get 100% of the delegates and the one who gets 49%, gets 0% and this is not a fair voting system.
And Mrs.______ answered questions about the school and he told us that in the USA, you don’t teach religion in school and I was really surprised because in Germany it’s normal to teach religion.
But I’m also surprised that I understood Mrs and Mr. _______ very good, because I’m in the 9th class and I’m not the best pupil in English but I understand the essentials.
So all in all, it was one of the best English lessons ever and I would be happy if we could repeat something like that.

Ich habe die gröbsten Fehler entfernt.

people hat keine pluralform
kein Komma vor "but"
"delegates" habt ihr im Unterricht sicher nicht gelernt, du kannst deinem Lehrer aber damit imponieren, daß du es nachgeschlagen hast. Bei den Stimmen geht es um Bundesstaaten und nicht um Regionen.

Dieser Beitrag wurde von Ronin bearbeitet: 06. Juli 2008 - 19:59

#3 Mitglied ist offline   tim.oso 

• Beigetreten: 20. Dezember 06

geschrieben 06. Juli 2008 - 19:59

heeyy dir mega vielen DANK Ronin !!!!!

DANKE DANKE !!

#4 Mitglied ist offline   Diabolicus 

• Beigetreten: 05. Januar 07

geschrieben 10. Juli 2008 - 13:47

Noch etwas.Es ist zwar anders korrigiert worden, aber nach He,she und it kommt nie DO!

Auch wenn der Satz "He do something mit politics" nicht sonderlich sinnvoll ist, sollte er aber "He does something with politics" heißen!
Meine Kiste:
Intel Q9400@3,2 Ghz
Asus P5Q Deluxe
4x1GB G.E.I.L DDR2-800
Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTS 512 @810|1050|2010@Arctic Cooling Accelero S1 (aktiv)
Be Quiet Straight Power 600 Watt
mehr Infos-->Eingefügtes Bild

#5 Mitglied ist offline   ThunderKiller 

• Beigetreten: 31. August 06

geschrieben 10. Juli 2008 - 13:56

Beitrag anzeigenZitat (Diabolicus: 10.07.2008, 14:47)

Noch etwas.Es ist zwar anders korrigiert worden, aber nach He,she und it kommt nie DO!

Auch wenn der Satz "He do something mit politics" nicht sonderlich sinnvoll ist, sollte er aber "He does something with politics" heißen!

He, she, it, das S muss mit^^
Eingefügtes Bild

#6 Mitglied ist offline   Diabolicus 

• Beigetreten: 05. Januar 07

geschrieben 10. Juli 2008 - 14:01

Ja genau xD :(

Da werden Erinnerungen aus alten Zeiten wach ;D
Meine Kiste:
Intel Q9400@3,2 Ghz
Asus P5Q Deluxe
4x1GB G.E.I.L DDR2-800
Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTS 512 @810|1050|2010@Arctic Cooling Accelero S1 (aktiv)
Be Quiet Straight Power 600 Watt
mehr Infos-->Eingefügtes Bild

#7 Mitglied ist offline   M!neo 

• Beigetreten: 08. März 06

geschrieben 10. Juli 2008 - 14:07

Doch sei klug, ein s ist genug :(

Thema verteilen:

Seite 1 von 1

1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema
Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0