More Information: WinFuture xp-Iso-Builder
Seite 1 von 1

Run-time Error 380 run-time error 380 "invalid property value"

#1 Mitglied ist offline   daimon 

• Gruppe: Mitglieder
  • Beigetreten: 28. Juni 08

geschrieben 28. Juni 2008 - 00:59

Hi.

I get this error when I try to launch the program.

First I thought it might have something to do with visual basic runtime libraries so I got those from microsoft support but that didn't help.

Next I browsed for hours of that same error and tried to make a connection with this application to the problems people had with similar situations. Most of them were about wrong registry value - especially regarding negative window position values .. Found a rather odd tip to turn resolution to the max so the problem would go away but that obviously didn't help. I couldn't find any useful values from registry either (I even tried to del everything related to "xp-iso-builder" from the registry and re-install various times).

I am a bit clueless here now :/ I know this is very nice application and would love to get it work on my main pc.

My computer setups are pretty similar .. basically all have the same applications but I guess there are something I don't see.

My PC's:
1. Win XP 32b SP2 Eng desktop - Error 380
2. Win XP 32b SP2 Fin Acer laptop - Working
3. Win Vista 32b Swe Acer laptop - Error 339
4. Win XP 32b SP2 Fin desktop - Working

Anzeige

#2 Mitglied ist offline   Fernando 

• Gruppe: aktive Mitglieder
  • Beigetreten: 27. März 05

geschrieben 28. Juni 2008 - 21:53

This is what I found about your error message:

Zitat

I suspect this is a problem with the font at the beginning of the language file. The two fonts used by default are Arial and Times New Roman. If these fonts are not installed, or if the language file is pointed to a font that doesn't exist, this error will occur. This problem should be resolved soon.

I hope it helps.

Greetings
Fernando
Mein aktuelles System:
MB: ASRock Z97 Extreme6 (BIOS: 2.30)
CPU: Intel Core i5 4690
RAM: 4x4 GB G.Skill RipjawsZ DDR3-1600
System-LW: 1 TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD
Daten-LW: 2 TB Western-Digital Green HDD
Grafik: Intel HD4600

#3 Mitglied ist offline   daimon 

• Gruppe: Mitglieder
  • Beigetreten: 28. Juni 08

geschrieben 03. Juli 2008 - 16:49

Thanks for the tip. I have those fonts installed as they are the most basic ones for Windows.

But that gave me an idea though.. as the program is heavily german there might be some german letters for example that I don't have installed on those Windows I have..

Thema verteilen:

Seite 1 von 1

1 Besucher lesen dieses Thema
Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 1, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0